Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tune Tuesday- Dancing away at a 11:45 Fools Day dance party

I have always loved to dance.  I have this funny memory of being in my Junior High days and signing up for a jazz dance class through Continuing Education.  I was the only person in the class and the teacher was so patient.  I had/have no talent but my heart loves it.

Zumba awakened that in me again about four years ago.  In Zumba I don't have to be perfect.  I never watch myself in the mirror, I just pretend that I look exactly like the instructor who is on stage.  I know I don't, but I don't care.  It makes me happy.

This song has come up a few times on Songza and each time I have paused and thought about how much I liked it.  I finally bought it and have now officially listened to it 100 times in the last two weeks.

It is a great song to dance to and sing loudly.

If you are one of my "spontaneous" dance party friends, crank this song at 11:45 am on April Fools Day and let's move like the Fools we are happy to be.


No comments: