Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tune Tuesday - a spanish ditty

The Boys in the DR are all really into music as are most kids their age around the world.  Just like in the states some can sing, some Can.Not. (Sorry Carlos) Dilson always has a song of some type running through his head.  It's awesome because he doesn't even realize it but if you observe him long enough it becomes very obvious that in his head there is a rock concert.

Despite the fact Carlos can't sing (but the boy CAN dance - dang) he still loves music.  We exchanged headsets a few times on the bus ride and he listened to my music and I listened to his.  He played me one that I loved and have downloaded since being home.  Of course it's a worship song, that's pretty ingrained in that boy, and it is in Spanish.  I think you'll still be able to get the gist even if you can't quite get all of the words.

Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments: