Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tune Tuesday - yet another zumba inspired song choice

I needed a workout yesterday that didn't let me get too much in my own head.  When I walk or use exercise equipment in the gym I tend to get lost in thought - usually not a bad thing, but yesterday it was messy in there.  I needed an endorphine kick that didn't include deep thought.  Thankfully, my friend Jean and I had planned to go to Zumba.  I'm not the most coordinated so even after years of practice I still have to focus pretty closely on my feet.  I actually tripped and almost fell last night, that hasn't happened for a long while, but it was the state of my mind - too easy to wander.

There was one song that we danced to that I hadn't heard before.  When it first started I could tell it immediately it was a Pitbull song.  I'm not afraid to admit it, I like Pitbull.  Not all of his stuff but enough of it that I can admit as a general rule I like his music.  Last night the new (to me) song made me smile.  I was immediately back in Nashville. 

So Erin, Jenny, Adrienne and Molly - this one is for you.

No comments: