Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tune Tuesday - yellow lines and tiremarks

I am not ashamed to admit I have a crush on Sara Bareilles - not in a I want to break up for my boyfriend for her kind of way but most definitely in a I wish I had her chops and even 1/3 of her talent kind of way.  She is weird looking and has a style that has yet to  be duplicated.  I listen to one of her ablums at least once a week.  She is a talented singer, song writer and musician.  If you are on Instagram I suggest following her.  See?  Crush.

Enjoy this song that I currently often sing in my car at the top of my lungs with the windows down.


Also, I know I've been slacking on the writing on here lately.  We are short staffed at work and I've been working like a mad person leaving me out of time to do anything but crash when I'm not at work but I have a couple of entries that have been rolling around in my head/heart.  I hope to get them out here shortly.

No comments: