Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Tune Tuesday - the voice

I have fallen in love with Adam Levine because of watching The Voice the past three seasons (I think it's been three).  Before The Voice I new about Maroon 5 but I wasn't a huge fan and I never could have told you the name of their front man.  The Voice changed all of that.  I saw Maroon 5 in concert this spring and I'm going to see them again in a few weeks.  You could say they are probably one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, groups.

On top of introducing me to my buddy Adam, The Voice has also introduced me to a number of artists of whom I've become a fan.  Cassadee Pope was definitely one of those artists.  She has just released her first single and I love love love it.  Who doesn't have an ex or two you look back on and think - geez, why did I waste my energy being sad about this person?  I have some who the tears were well worth but I have others who I now think, "what was I thinking?".  Usually those are the men for whom I've fallen in love with their potential rather than the man they actually were.

Here's Pope's video. 

(PS - I want her hair.)



No comments: