Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Tune Tuesday - Concert Time

I got to go to the Lumineers concert in Minneapolis last week.  They were amazing.  If I wasn't a huge fan before I would be one now. 

If they come to a venue near you, do yourself a favor and go.

Here's a couple clips from the concert. You'll recognize one as a song on the album (sorry for the shaky video on that one) - if you don't you've been under a rock. The other two are a cover of a Bob Dylan song and one that I believe is going to be a single on their next album.


Enjoy!




AND because I was slow in getting this posted yesterday you get a bonus!  You lucky readers you!  Here is a video of my niece Kelly's final concert of the year.  She is on the far right, second one in.  It's a little small.  Blame the photographer. 

Her orchestra improved greatly this year.  I couldn't be more proud of her hard work.

No comments: