Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tune Tuesday - last week recap and where I'm heading next

I started the travel portion of my week in FL and ended it back home in Spokane after a "layover" in Seattle.  So basically, I traveled as far as I possibly could within the continental United States.  No wonder I don't feel like my feet are on the ground.  I guess I might as well leave again.  Why the heck not?

The music of my trip was just as varied as the weather.

It started at midnight at Club Liv in the Fontainebleau Hotel.  Things looked a little like this:


It ended at a Maroon 5 concert (swoon).  This is a little sample from the concert.  The video makes it look like we were farther away than we were.  Frankly however, anywhere other than on stage wouldn't have been close enough. 


I'll share some additional details on the trip tomorrow.

I head out of town again on Friday for a two city tour.  Take a crack at where I'm heading:


And then.....


Be back tomorrow.

No comments: