Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tune Tuesday - Waking Up Sober (Miss Me)

As those of you who follow my blog know I often post songs that are hitting me "right there" on here.  Music has always been one of my most strong artistic outlets and it is honestly where a lot of my emotion is best expressed even if it is only to myself in the shower or the car, at the top of my lungs, until I'm either laughing or crying.

I am often asked outside of the blog world what I'm listening to and what music I have running through my head.  I thought it might be nice to just start making that part of my weekly postings.  Sometimes I'll explain why the song is hitting me, other times I'll just let you know it's the tune of the week.

This one is self explanatory and I hope it's true.

1 comment:

crooksclan said...

Love this idea! I'm such a music lover too :)