Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Two random things

1) My blog hit 25,000 views today.  25,000!  That blows my mind.  Granted that's since 2009 but still - that's over 7,000 views a year.  Unbelievable.

2) Today is Moxie's 4th birthday.  She has become my most loyal friend in the last four years.  She is my adventure buddy, my shoulder when I need one, my Tigger and my perspective adjuster.  I'm so thankful that Stacy and I reconnected at our 10 year High School reunion because without that I wouldn't have her.  I was telling Mox this morning about meeting her for the first time. (Yes - I talk to her. Duh) She was about 5 days old, still had closed eyes and fit in the palm of my hand.  Now she's over 100 pounds and has crazy googly eyes but is still just as cute.  My life is enriched everyday with her presence. 

Happy Birthday to my little Monkey!!



No comments: