Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Daydream Tuesday

While cleaning out my purse today I found the Kate Spade "calling card" in the pocket. I opened it up and it had a nice little succinct saying in it that sums up my daydreams on a regular occasion. I've never been to Italy but I sure wouldn't mind going there.

occasionally she dreams of italy.
she dreams of cheese shops, persnickety fiats,
and very fine leather goods.

I've put it up on my cube wall next to my quote that says "Despair Defined". That quote came from an article I was reading about birth defects and how that life experience effects the parents of the babies, especially when caused by medical malpratice. I put it up to remind myself of the compassion I need to have for my clients. Those two things (along with my latest addition - an advertisement from Volvo that says "An Invitation to be Naughty") pretty much sums up my life right now.

No comments: