Monday, December 14, 2009

One of my favorite things about close friends

I love when you can read an email from a friend and hear their voice saying the words to you. (That is for your Laura!)

Sorry I've been radio silent. There's a lot going on but much of it isn't internet ready until the end of the year.

I DID do 55 pushups on the pushup challenge. And I had the highest score of all the girls. Well I was the only girl who followed through but still.

I went to Austin with Erin for my Birthday last month. I was able to have two hours with Jenny, Jodi, Kristen and Sarah in MN too. It was wonderful to have some girl time and get away admist what has been some serious madness.

I spent Thanksgiving split between my parents' house and Adrienne's in Colorado Springs. We made an absolute feast for the two of us (her boyfriend Chris was too sick to eat poor guy). I'm sure she's still eating the leftovers. :) She gets to Seattle for Christmas break on Saturday. I can't wait to see her again.

Erin got here last Friday. We cruised up to Arlington where we've gotten trees together since we were kids and hunted down a nice Christmas tree in the snow yesterday. We couldn't be gone long because Moxie was spayed last week and is acting a little needy but it was still a great time. One of those things I'm trying to slow down and enjoy as they come along.

Those of you who don't know all that is going on are going to be quite surprised I do believe. Hang in there. The news is coming on New Years Day.

Have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

heather said...

let me guess...you're pregnant?!?!

:D

Karisa said...

The suspense is killing me!!! Maybe you should just email me or something...

Jessy said...

Ha Ha Heather! Wouldn't we all be surprised?!