Monday, March 30, 2009

Introducing...... MOXIE!

Well, the long wait has finally ended. It's official - "little green girl" is coming to live with me on April 8th. I set up babygates (thanks Nate and Alicea!!) and have been talking a lot to Tessie about her new sister and how they are going to be the best of friends and that Tessie had better be nice, etc etc. Crates and food bowls have been purchased and borrowed. Sleeping situations have been discussed and decided upon. I think I'm ready. I hope this isn't more than I've bargained for.

5 comments:

heather said...

OMGosh! she's absolutely adorable! How big will she get???

Congrats on the new addition!!

KT said...

She'll get to be around 80-90 pounds I would guess. She has been the smallest one in the litter from the beginning but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll stay that way. She's a Bernese Mountain Dog.

Jessy said...

She is soooooooooo cute! I'll show the kids.

Keith said...

can't wait to meet moxie she looks so tiny. i saw snow dogs and hope you don't have to bite her ear when she is naughty haha.

Mabbott said...

Heather took the words out of my mouth...sans OMG and all the questions.

(Does that lose "man points" on my part?)