Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY

I'm getting a Bernese Moutain Dog puppy and it is supposed to be born next week. I won't know for sure until then that I am getting one but I am beyond excited at the prospect. Besides if it doesn't happen with this litter there is another one coming this fall.

I'm stuggling with a name for the puppy if it is a girl. It needs to be a city name, that's the litter's "theme", and I have too many really that I could potentially like. I've created a survey that is linked to here. Click Here to take survey Please take a minute to give me your feedback. I'll let you know the final results of and course will have picutres!

Thanks!

1 comment:

justjuli said...

Oh my goodness KT, Nathan and I had so much fun looking at your puppy names! We of course had to come up with a bunch for the "other" category, so I hope it doesn't confuse the situation!

But our favorites are Calgary and Geneva. I like that you could call her Callie or Eva for short! :)

Can't wait to meet the new member of "the fam!"