Monday, August 04, 2008

Soundtrack of my Life (today)

Evan and I were talking yesterday (sorry Evan, it's all fair game for the blog) about a memory he has about spending time with me and the memory had a song attached to it. I told him I should probably have a soundtrack for my life. Actually, there would be many of them. I have created CDs with some of them. Here is the one for now (probably the last five months give or take).

1. Low – Flo Rida
2. Jesus Lead On – Forgivenmuch (this one is pretty much permanent and has been for a couple years)
3. My Hands Are Shaking - Sondre Lerche
4. Gravity – Sara Bareilles
5. Desire - Ryan Adams
6. Night Train – Amos Lee
7. Satelite - Guster
8. The Little Things – Colbie Cailat
9. One Sweet Love – Sara Bareilles
10. Put a Girl in It – Books and Dunn
11. Where You Are – Rascal Flatts
12. Magic – Colbie Cailat
13. Let My Love Open the Door – Sondre Lerche
14. Freckles – Natasha Bedingfeld
15. Many the Miles – Sara Bareilles
16. The Way I am – Ingrid Michealson
17. I’ll Be OK – Sondre Lerche
18. Soulmate – Natasha Bedingfeld
19. New Soul - Yael Naim

1 comment:

Evan said...

I like the soundtrack, especially the juxtaposition of the first two songs.