Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bouncing around the country




So - since I don't know how to stay in one place for more than about a day (and frankly right now a bit afraid to do so) I set off to Minnesota for the holiday weekend. I don't have much to say about it other than the weather was gorgeous, there was a lot of laughter (tinyclothes.com, drinking gloves, everybody's favorite Peruvian, 6 blocks 3 blocks, straight hair and the northshore, etc) and I have begun to think about a potential move back to the cities, including looking at a few houses in South Minneapolis on Monday. Don't get your hopes up or down based on that comment, but it is there - nagging away at the back of my brain. Here are some pictures I wanted to share. I am a bit tired for anymore than this tonight. More "profound" thoughts coming later. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: